The Liebster Award is a great gift to have received by fellow bloggers, whose aims are the same as yours. It is a way of acknowledging other like-minded individuals, like yourself, who are working hard at sharing their interests and passions with many.
I received my nomination by the lovely Phoebe Giggles, who is like-minded in the world of beauty, as well as her passion for wellness. We both love to share our inspiration with the online blogging world, and by doing so this is how we have connected. Phoebe, thank you so much for nominating me I am very grateful!
So, for those who have been nominated, the rules are as follows:
1. After being nominated, in your post be sure to thank the person and leave a link to their blog
2. Include the Liebster Award in your post
3. Answer your nominees 10 questions, and in return create 10 questions for your nominees
4. Create a list of your 3 nominees and notify them
Here are Phoebe’s 10 questions:
1. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time and/ or on holidays?
I like to explore. This could be in London, or any other city if I could afford to. Walking around cities and experiencing new things is my most favourite thing to-do with spare time, it’s one of the most relaxing feelings.
2. Which three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
This is a very tricky question. The first thing I would have to take would be a seriously long book; I couldn’t take my phone so I would need something to keep me occupied. Secondly, I would have to take a cleansing water with me, I hate my skin to feel run down and this is perfect for my skin to feel refreshed and awake. Lastly, the third item would be some deodorant/perfume – I don’t wanna be stinking!
3. Which book did you recently read and what did you think about it?
My most recent read was Anne Frank’s Diary. It was sitting on my shelf for a while and I decided to grab it one day when I felt like reading a true account, and I couldn’t put it down. It’s a totally amazing book! The way it was wrote was just incredible for a 13-year-old girl – it was so inspiring and such a sad but heart felt book to read.
4. What’s your favorite indoor and/or outdoor activity?
At the moment I am really purchase amoxil into running. It’s a good mind clearer, and afterwards takes anxiety and stress levels right down.
5. Why did you decide to start your blog?
For quite a long time a hobby of mine, or more of a pastime, was to read blogs and update myself with the latest youtube content. So, this kind of inspired and made me realize I should share what I love online. It’s a great way to talk to many people and share ideas.
6. What is your favorite social media and where are you most active?
My all time favourite social media platform is Instagram, and that’s probably where I’m most active. I’m quite a visual person who likes to spend time looking at photos and finding new things via images.
7. What do you look most forward to?
If I have a day out planned, like going shopping with friends, a day out with my boyfriend or seeing family I get very excited and always cant wait for it to happen. I just love to spend quality time with people.
8. Do you research products online before purchasing?
Yes, all the time! I’m on my phone or laptop a lot of the time to search for new products or ones I’ve heard of to look at reviews.
9. What is one of the hardest things you ever had to do?
Not a sob story in any way, just telling the ultimate truth, as this is what this is for. I was involved in a car accident and wasn’t able to walk due to multiple casts and boots for about a year. It was tiring and difficult all the time, but lucky it wasn’t worse.
Such a small deal, but I cant live without my dressing gown. When I’m feeling stressed or tired, it’s the best thing to put on and changes my mood instantly.
1. Favourite place you’ve visited?
2. Where is your happy place, or makes you smile the most?
3. What is your favourite blog and why?
4. Who is your inspiration?
5. What is your most favourite food?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What social media platform is your favourite and why?
8. Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
9. How do you spend your free time?
10. What is your favourite ever product?
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!